Here you will find the list of project personnel, including technicians, visiting scientists, graduate students, and interns.
For those of you interested in the history of those who have worked here, see the
- complete list of project personnel.
For graduate students, see graduate students at work in cucurbit breeding.
New personnel, see getting established.
If you are interested in working on the cucurbit breeding project, see job opportunities.
- Todd Wehner, WNR Distinguished Professor
- Danny Wisnowski, Research specialist
- Glenn Bolyard, Lab assistant (Propagation)
- Sandie Wash, Accounting assistant
Graduate Students (see photographs of grad. students at work)
- Emily Silverman (U.S.A.), RA – High resistance to downy mildew in cucumber, PhD 2019: Currently research specialist for North Carolina State Univ.
Visiting Scientists / Postdoctoral Research Associates
- Nebahat Sari (Turkey), Visiting Scientist, Propagation of stevia, 2019-2020
- Austin Acree, Field assistant
- Kyle Findlan, Field assistant
- Karliegh Kershner, Greenhouse assistant
- Alexander Trovillion, Field assistant