Here you will find the list of project personnel, including technicians, visiting scientists, graduate students, and interns.
For those of you interested in the history of those who have worked here, see the
- complete list of project personnel.
For graduate students, see graduate students at work in cucurbit breeding.
New personnel, see getting established.
- Carlos Iglesias, Plant Breeding Center Director
- Sandie Wash, Accounting assistant
- Emily Silverman (U.S.A.), RA – Seed storage and germination in stevia, PhD 2021: Currently research specialist for North Carolina State Univ.
Visiting Scientists / Postdoctoral Research Associates
- Nebahat Sari (Turkey), Visiting Scientist, Propagation of stevia, 2019-2020
- Alexander Trovillion, Greenhouse assistant
Plant Pathways Company
- Todd Wehner, CSO and WNR Distinguished Professor emeritus
- Emily Silverman, Plant breeder
- Karleigh Kershner, Field assistant
- Gene Bolyard, Greenhouse assistant